I had just moved into my new house – and boy was there alot of work to be done. All the bathrooms had to totally be re-done, and when they re-did the bathroom – I did not realize that the price did not include fixtures! And, any fixtures they did include were super low quality. SO I set out looking to find knobs, nozzles and shower heads for my 4 bathrooms.
This is my review of the PowerSpa Extra-Large 7-Setting Face Showerhead, Chrome, which I purchased on amazon for $16 with free shipping.
Here are some of the features of the showerhead:
- Latest elegant Curved Bell design, Extra-large 5″ chrome face
- 7 full click settings including Rain, Massage and Mist
- High-power 3-zone PrecisionFlo dial, Rub-clean jets
- Easy-turn click lever, Water-saving Eco Rain mode, Angle-adjustable
- Tool-free installation, Limited lifetime warranty, Model# 7008
I love it! Even though the water pressure in my house is a bit on the lower side, this shower head actually feels like it increases the pressure. You really dont need all seven setting however, but there are 4 major settings that I really like. The rainfall setting really does feel like rainfall. The sprinkle hets really do feel massaging and relaxing.
It definitely looks great and has a luxury look to it. The install was super easy, and I love that the company included pipe tape, which you put around where the pipe installs in order to avoid any water leakage.